Friday 22 March 2013

Glasgow West End

Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
in Glasgow
EN: Hi guys, next week I'm going with my best friend to visit Glasgow West End. Yeah, actually we have planed it a few months, appears that we both very busy persons...

We are going to take Swedish massages (well deserved) – that’s the main point of our day out.
Next, we are going to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, (by the way nearby gallery is located the Belgrave Glasgow Hotel that I mentioned in previous posts on this blog), to admire Claude Monet paintings – my favourites.

Moreover, we probably explore a little bit more West End of Glasgow (if the weather will be just fine), because it is really lovely area of the Glasgow city. There are a lot of pubs, bars, cafes, stores etc. This is - I can call it - a students' town (Glasgow University neraby) therefore, the unique atmosphere you may feel here.

I can’t wait to visit this part of Glasgow, because last time I was there in 2009! I really don't know why I have waited so long?! Probably because I’m so busy.

I will post some photos here next week from the lovely Glasgow West End.

PL: Witam was, w przyszłym tygodniu jadę z moją najlepszą przyjaciółką odwiedzić West End w Glasgow. Tak, planowałyśmy ten wolny dzień od kilku miesięcy, więc wychodzi na to, że obje jesteśmy bardzo zajęte…

Idziemy na szwedzki masaż (zasłużony) - to główny punkt naszego dnia.

Następnie  odwiedzimy Galerię Sztuki i Muzeum (tak na marginesie, w pobliżu Galerii znajduje się Belgrave Hotel Glasgow, o którym pisałam w poprzednich postach na tym blogu), aby podziwiać obrazy Claude’a Moneta - moje ulubione.

Ponadto, prawdopodobnie spędzimy trochę więcej czasu w dzielnicy West End w Glasgow (o ile pogoda nam na to pozwoli…), ponieważ jest to naprawdę piękny obszar Glasgow. Jest tam wiele pubów, barów, kawiarni, sklepów itp. Jest to - można tak powiedzieć - miasteczko studenckie (Uniwersytet Glasgow  jest w pobliżu), zatem czuje się tutaj tę niepowtarzalną atmosferę.

Nie mogę się doczekać, aby odwiedzić tę część Glasgow, bo ostatni raz byłam tam w 2009 roku! I naprawdę nie wiem, dlaczego czekałam tak długo?! Pewnie dlatego, że jestem tak bardzo zajęta.
W przyszłym tygodniu opublikuję tutaj kilka zdjęć z tej uroczej dzielnicy Glasgow - West End.

No comments:

Post a Comment