Thursday 11 June 2015

Occupied by creative & efficient works for local businesses...

Hi folks,
Sorry, to not write here for a while, have been busy. SEO works occupy me every single day, but results are quite impressive – what’s the main point.

I also issued HTML email campaign with latest news. I have asked you about help regarding our own website & brand. Not too many of you were willing to take part in our survey.
However, I want to thank from the bottom of my heart all of you who did. So, big, big THANK YOU!

The works on a new website has started, but because I always care about my client the most, I can only work on my own website in my spare time (it means hardly ever:) ), so I think it takes a while.
I have also one interesting website to update, but shhh:) – details soon.

As you may see from the HTML email, a few local businesses were promoted, as we truly support local businesses instead of huge corporations. So, here they are:

Soon, more news:)

No comments:

Post a Comment